- About Us
- Home Health Care
- Public Health
Physical Therapist- Per Visit
We are seeking Registered Physical Therapists with home health experience to provide admissions, evaluations and revisits to patients on our service on an as needed basis. We have availability on weekdays and weekends.
Current RPT MA licensure
Current Driver’s license
Must have 1-2 years of rehab experience in a home health or sub-acute care.
Must be able to work minimum of 8 hours per month and work one major holiday and occasional weekend on-call.
Per visit rate available as well as special rate for weekends.
Electronic documentation experience strongly preferred with the ability to become proficient with a handheld device for home health documentation.
Must be able to work with primarily a geriatric population.
Hospice & Homecare RN Weekday On-Call
Provides hospice and homecare triage of after-hours calls and nursing visits to patients on our service.
Various hours availableUp to 60 hours on-call
M-F 8:00 pm to 8:00 am
Paid on-call rate plus premium for visits
Benefits for above nursing positions:
- Hourly non-exempt
- Mileage at IRS rate
Requirements for above nursing positions:
- Requires Holiday rotation
- Current RN MA licensure
- Current Driver's license
- Minimum of one year home care experience required as well as one year Hospice experience required.
- Must be able to be to make home care and hospice visits as agency needs.
- Ability to learn required documentation software using agency electronic device.
- Must work well within a team.