Home Health Services available are:
- Nurses who plan and provide skilled nursing care in the home such as IV therapy, wound care, maternal child health, telehealth and patient education for disease and medication management
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists who provide skilled interventions to attain maximum functional independence. The therapists have the latest technology for home therapies, including Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation and Low Level Light Technology.
- Dietician Consultant who provides education on nutrition and special diets.
- Medical Social Workers who provide short term assistance for counseling, long term planning and community resource coordination.
- Wound and Ostomy Consultant for evaluation of wounds, ostomies, and incontinence.
- Home Care Aides under the supervision of a RN to provide assistance with personal care, therapeutic exercise and maintenance of a clean environment for the patient.
We offer specialized programs to meet the needs of patients with cardiac, respiratory and diabetic diseases, post-operative procedures and wound care. Telehealth is offered to reduce the patient's risk of being re-hospitalized and to increase their knowledge of their health conditions allowing them to manage their disease processes for them to remain safely at home.